Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OK....I'm gonna do it.....

....Not sink the dollars into this. (ain't got it to sink anyway).

Nope, I'm gonna take a crack at online journaling. There are several professionals online already. They're sharing their thoughts, insights, and opinions, and people are responding. Whether the responses are equating to revenue for them I can't say. But it does get their names out there.

So , I'm gonna call this The Lighthouse Beacon, in line with my company's name The Lighthouse Group. Granted, this blog is already listed as Freelancers United, but that's more or less a rallying call. The option to post jobs and work related items is still there.


Here it comes (cue the fanfare).....the first Beacon posting.

Does anyone remember the 1965 Blake Edwards' comedy The Great Race, staring Jack Lemmon, Natalie Woods and Tony Curtis ? One scene has Lemmon's partner-in-crime Peter Falk honking a fog horn, trying to gain attention to their plight at the time, which was floating on an iceberg.

Well.....honk, honk friends. I'll be honking again before day's end.

No comments: