Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A YEAR?!?

Dang, I need to post more often, even if I'm the only one reading it.

A year, hummmmmmmm. What am I up to now?

I'm cooking for a 6-station SAGA Group in Portland Maine; WCLZ, WGAN, WZAN, WMGX, WPOR, WYNZ. Most of them are streaming. Google 'em to hear.

Envision Radio Network is tapping my editing skills for projects, including a fun daily syndicated piece called DON'T QUOTE ME.
Check out the demo.... http://www.envisionradio.com/dontquoteme.html.
My production is the "regular demo".

KABG Albuquerque, New Mexico is a great classic hits station. I'm doing their imaging, with Scott Matthews providing the voice. www.big985.com

And my old friend Jeff Jarnigan at B-97.5 has me on retainer for creative and voice imaging. I've known him going on 24 years now.

Then there's my buds in Memphis: Spotlight Productions, Corey Maclin and Associates, and every now and then, Running Pony Productions.

BUT I NEED MORE.....WIFE'N'KIDS (5 of 'em)....CHRISTMAS A COMIN'.....BILLS A PILIN'

HIRE ME FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD!

No comments: